Oceanic FDX-10/Delta 4 observations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe the plastic parts in your second stage is giving you dry mouth,Thats why when i upgrade this year i am getting the ScubaPro g250 vintage it has metal parts that draw moisture,that means no dry mouth.
One question,why didnt you get a Scuba Pro?

Because he wanted the best regulator available? :eyebrow:

:), 'bang for buck' basically.

The reg had some great features, came it at a price that I was comfortable with and the yearly maintenance on this unit is inexpensive.

Because he wanted the best regulator available? :eyebrow:

Everybody thinks the reg they pick is the best,besides we where talking about dry mouth not the fact that it performs well.
its a good reg no doubt.
The ScubaPro G250vintage will stop the dry mouth,(metal parts)
Besides if you check out testing on the MK 17 i think you would find that there is know better reg for the buck out there!

I had one of the 1st DELTA 4 / FDX-10 due to a factory replacement of a CDX-5 / Zeta. One the dust cap is fine look at it and compare to the others ... I'd bet it was tighten to much.

Talk about dry mouth ... you betcha. Can you say desert! I drink alot of water before and after a dive. Oceanic needs that little metal strip like Sherwood uses on their Oasis. Then they'd have something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom