Oceanlog 2.2.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From the readme file, the only change in 2.2.5 from 2.2.4 was a fix for an issue with the German version of Windows

Have Oceanlog Ver 2.2.3 installed and works fine.
Running on DELL Inspiron 6400 laptop with Windows XP. Ver SP2. 2 GB of RAM.

Downloaded latest Oceanlog 2.2.4 & tried to upgrade (deinstalls Ver 2.2.3 first). Programs installs OK but on opening continually crashes. Have uninstalled and downloaded another of Ver 2.2.4 from Oceanic website and re-installed again.
Same problems. Oceanlog 2.2.4 crashes on opening.
De-installed Ver 2.2.4 and downloading Ver 2.2.5.
Installs OK, but crashes on startup/opening.

Are there any know issues to getting Ver 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 to worK? Anyone had any issues or got it to work yet?

Many thanks

I had a similar experience with the first beta of 2.2.4 instead of removing and reinstalling it I ran the setup again and it gave me the option to repair the prior install. The repair was sucessful in stopping the program from crashing and updates since have run smoothly.

So.... who do you have to bribe to get a copy of this? It's not showing up in the automatic updates, and I can't find it on Oceanic's site or pelagicservices.com.

According to the release notes on pelagic's site this will fix the multiple page print issue, something that has been driving me slowly nuts for quite some time.

Doug,

I have 2.2.4 downloaded and installed. 2.2.5 is not showing up on the auto update. I checked at the site that it pulls auto updates from (pelagicservices.com) and only the beta .ini file is showing a reference to 2.2.5. This was tested on both 2.2.4 beta and 2.2.4 (final?) from the Oceanic site.

There simply isn't a copy of 2.2.5 available from pelagicservices.com (which is what the auto update checks), nor is there one on Oceanic Worldwide - Research and Compare the latest Scuba Diving Equipment and Snorkeling Gear.

This changelog (http://www.pelagicservices.com/software/OCI101beta.ini) seems to suggest that 2.2.5 may fix the printing issue (can't print multiple page output such as "Standard Log Book" option). My entire reason for upgrading is to finally get a nice logbook style printout from the software to throw in my pack for an upcoming trip....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom