Oceanlog 2.2.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I updated the Oceanlog software and up until the upgrade had no issues downloading dives from my VT3. I updated to V2.2.4 and then V2.2.5 and now I get through the add/download new dives routine: plug in USB, test interface, handshake, download dives, select which ones to save, click save dives and it bounces me back to the Dive Log, however, none of the new dives get added to the Log.

Any ideas? I uninstalled V2.2.5 and downloaded V2.2.4 again, installed that and still, same issue.

From the windows add/remove programs interface find Oceanlog it should give you the option to repair run this repair/install.

No luck. Same thing is happening - it appears as though the dives are being downloaded and yet when I go into the dive log they aren't there. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, connected downloaded numerous times all to no avail...

I also contacted Oceanic support prior to posting this and have yet to hear back from them...

Mine Oceanlog crashes when I click on the AutoUpdate.

This is on Windows Vista. Any reason why?

No luck. Same thing is happening - it appears as though the dives are being downloaded and yet when I go into the dive log they aren't there. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired, connected downloaded numerous times all to no avail...

I also contacted Oceanic support prior to posting this and have yet to hear back from them...

Call Oceanic's tech support do not rely on their email system it doesn't seem to get read or answered. I've found once you make live contact with them they are Johnny on the spot.

Mine Oceanlog crashes when I click on the AutoUpdate.

This is on Windows Vista. Any reason why?

I'm using it on Vista Home premium 64 bit sp2 I have Norton's Internet Security and MalwareBytes anti spyware without any problems.
What version are you using and what antvirus and anti spyware do you use?

Did you install the 64 bit usb drivers or the 32 bit ones? on 64-bit vista make sure you install the 64-bit drivers.

Did you install the 64 bit usb drivers or the 32 bit ones? on 64-bit vista make sure you install the 64-bit drivers.

I got it fixed. It seems the initial install was corrupt, I simply uninstalled it and reinstalled.

I do have a problem with random crashes but it is no where near as bad as the first install.

Overall it is OK software to download the data...but I wish there was something with the interface of Dive Log and the ability to customize and store copious amounts of data like Scubase.

I have 2.2.5 and Veo 180Nx. I just completed my OW cert dives and when I got home and imported data it seems I had it set to 21% instead of Air (same difference but still). So now in log it says Air-Nitrox instead of Air. Is there a way to change the logs imported from the unit to actually fix the error I made by setting it to 21% instead of Air? When I set it and save it doesn't take and when I move to another dive and back it gets reset to 21%.

Thanks!

Not sure why you'd need to iztok. All the calculations should be the same. If you show your log to another diver they'll certainly recognize 21% as "air"

Back
Top Bottom