October MegaDive preplanning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divergirl4u:
Welcome Debi with a "i" :wink:
Well now this depends .... after last year I would say .... we need auditions for campfire singers...... So can you sing? :rofl3:

If not just bring rum :D
Kim P

I believe that the rum option is a much better take than me singing. Me singing would just scare everyone away and then I'd really be up the creek w/o a buddy. I don't think any of us, specially me, would want that. :no

Debi :turtle:

I might be able to make it to this event. As long as it is not the weekend of the 20th 21st. As that is the weekend of the huge Mega Vortoberfest III at Vortex Spring. Plus it's closer to home. It would be good to meet some of you Conchs I have not yet met.

Snep - Megadive is awesome, I missed last years, but managed to get to the previous two years.

I'm going to try to make this years as well.

Somebody mention rum?? :D :D :D

Divergirl4u:
Can you carry a tune? lol
Kim P

No. I think that mojospos is hiding her secret talent from you guys.

Lets see hmm last time I brought Rum to a Conch thing , dinner on Sunday night at Kawama, and that was 2 gallons of light and dark rum. All I remember was some poor defenseless sot holding his toy while a bunch of CS females beat him mercilessly and STOLE his favorite Toy.. And I took pictures to prove it !! :rofl3:

Just proves that if you have the RIGHT Toy, you get all the women :eyebrow:

Anyway I will be there with cameras and Rum, just so I can get some new bargaining pictures.

See ya'all there :14:

you know I hear lil 38 can really sing ...... Kathey where are you .... I think we are gonna need your talent and of course Andy ...
Anyboby bringing sheep .... Andy will be there :wink:
Kim P

Hey, guys !!!

It's The Kraken jumping in here . . .

I just took a look at Vortex Spring's new web-site and I see where "adult beverages" are no longer allowed at Vortex.

Needless to say, that really throws a wet cloth on "Vortoberfest".

Would you guys mind if our bunch of miscreants could join y'all at the MegaDive?

Looks like "Vortoberfest" is no more . . . at least in the way we knew it.

the K

IMNSHO.....
Whoo HOO!!!!! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh.. Bring Rum! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom