Off-Season Red Sea Liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course most guests are in wetsuits, even some shorties, last New Years I had a mad guy from UK diving all week ion shorts and Tshirt. Coming down here from Iceland I guess you won't be too cold ;o)

Hahh, well yeah, only dives I've done here were in 2° water...

You were in Mexico "the other day"? You are travelling quite a lot I imagine... he he he...

I wish! We just went and got certified before the Mexico trip so we could do some diving while there :wink:

One last thing, would this be an entirely different experience if we went in October instead of January?

That's fine :)

How many persons are involved?

We are not sure at this point, 10 people so far interested in going, many more left to ask. But you know how it is, people always drop out as well. I'm hoping we'll have 7-12 people committed to going...

We are not sure at this point, 10 people so far interested in going, many more left to ask. But you know how it is, people always drop out as well. I'm hoping we'll have 7-12 people committed to going...
Good. Even if you got only 7 you're OK to go.

If you want some details, feel free to PM or email me.

Good. Even if you got only 7 you're OK to go.

If you want some details, feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks, I'll hopefully be in touch once we have the final group together early summer...

Back
Top Bottom