Official Vortoberfest Offshore Dives 10/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Shark Lady . . .

We gonna try for the Twin-Tugs again this year???

We'll eventually get there . . .

the K-arma Dude

We can do the tugs, I had the pleasure of diving them at Springfest.

Hetland? Not sure, he hasn't posted wanting to dive offshore, but if you could convince him, the more the merrier!

Carolyn:shark2:

Did you like 'em???

I guess I forgot to ask, or you were already into the cherries !!!

the K

They weren't too bad, the Dupont Bridgespan is where we saw the manta ray. When it comes to the cocktails...that wasn't my trouble. You know I am the fest's social coordinator. LOL! I was a little busy!

Hey Carolyn,

We would love to come, but have the ankle biters, who are actually head biters now! Any kindly suggestions as to what we can do with them. Do you think we can take them on the boat and pay a bubble watcher fee? Probably not! I don't mind yanking them out and putting them in the car in their sleeping bags! I guess we should be thankful we have a few more years with them LOL!

Hmmm....I wonder if they can be involved in any functions at Vortex that day, maybe some of our other posters will have some ideas. Post it on the Vortex thread, we may get lucky!

Well since posting we've had a few economic issues. Our pool pump died and our liner has to be replaced and a new roof and guttering. So I think we need to save a little money towards all this!:shakehead:

I guess we'll just relax with the kids and enjoy everyone's company on Sat nite! Now that is priceless!:D

Are there still two openings left? I'd like to join in.

Looks like it Tex.

Hope to have ya aboard.

the K

Back
Top Bottom