Oh no...I have a date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aye, that's me. *grin* Guess I'm bringing some bananas with me in July.

Contact me off the board if you want to know who you are really diving with. *heh*

mark@bish.net

Oh, let me quote a bit from GI a bit:
"... GUE has changed its policy on creating impaired situations artificially other than in controlled environments, if at all..."

and

"It means they don't **** with students any more... in caves or deep water, if at all. I have been against that all along . You don't learn **** by some monkey turning off your valves. There are a whole lot better ways of doing this and getting points across."

I wonder how this will affect our class.

mark3397 once bubbled...
Aye, that's me. *grin* Guess I'm bringing some bananas with me in July.

Contact me off the board if you want to know who you are really diving with. *heh*

mark@bish.net

Oh, let me quote a bit from GI a bit:
"... GUE has changed its policy on creating impaired situations artificially other than in controlled environments, if at all..."

and

"It means they don't **** with students any more... in caves or deep water, if at all. I have been against that all along . You don't learn **** by some monkey turning off your valves. There are a whole lot better ways of doing this and getting points across."

I wonder how this will affect our class.
Good to meet you, Mark. I saw the GI stuff over on quest...the only monkey we have to worry about is the one calling himself SillyGrendel. Just ziptie a banana near your crossbar and he will see that and go for it instead of your valves.

In all seriousness, I have no idea how that will play out with our class. I wonder if the recent change in policy was due to liability reasons..

Maybe liability reasons or to many students were stressing out to much - failing the class or the "harassment" was a little over the top. Class should still be great

Eric

I guess this thing is really happening, eh? :eek:

You bastards!!

Now I know who filled all 3 spots in that class! I was begging Tyler to boot someone in that class so I could take it then.

Hmph.

Now I'm stuck taking cave 1 in the mexican cenotes with Chris LeMaillot, so THERE!! :D

Mike

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
You bastards!!

Now I know who filled all 3 spots in that class! I was begging Tyler to boot someone in that class so I could take it then.

Hmph.

Now I'm stuck taking cave 1 in the mexican cenotes with Chris LeMaillot, so THERE!! :D

Mike
There may be a spot opening up...you still interested?

Are you kidding me?!

After waiting a month to confirm that all spots were filled for that class, I signed up for the class with Chris down in Mexico. I don't think I can (or should) cancel with him.

Why? you gettin' nervous? hehe

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
Are you kidding me?!

After waiting a month to confirm that all spots were filled for that class, I signed up for the class with Chris down in Mexico. I don't think I can (or should) cancel with him.

Why? you gettin' nervous? hehe
We may have a dropout...but I am not sure yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom