Oh no...I have a date!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What is your definition of room? There are two large beds there. I am there to take a class, not live in the lap of luxury so I don't mind sleeping on the floor every 3 nights. I might be able to liberate an air matress from a friend of mine also.

I am missing my sister's wedding for this. Just so everyone knows where my priorities are. Doesn't hurt the fact that whoever marries my sister is an idiot but what the hel*. Let's go cave diving. It wasn't going to be an open bar anyway.

mark3397 once bubbled...
I am missing my sister's wedding for this. Just so everyone knows where my priorities are. Doesn't hurt the fact that whoever marries my sister is an idiot but what the hel*. Let's go cave diving. It wasn't going to be an open bar anyway.
That's classic. Works for me. We can paper rock scissors or something for the beds...whatever is fair. Or, to make it interesting...whoever gets hammered the most on gear by Tyler gets the floor :eek:ut:

I am going to be re-enforcing the bottom of my trunk. It had only a thin sheet of crap lining it. I'm getting some plywood to put down there so the tanks don't go crashing through to my muffler. *grin*

I hope that is D-I-R approved.

Man! this is gonna be one helluva trip! Mark, you sound seriously gung ho. Missing you sister's wedding for it?! I can't wait. I'm cool with shifts on the floor or whatever. I don't mind spending the $$ either, so I could just get a room next door and open that door that connects rooms if they have it.

My sister makes it easy. Do you have your rental car/flight plans in place?

Yeah, I do. I'm flying into Jacksonville a couple of days early (saturday). I grew up there and my family still lives there, so I'm going to visit for a day or two before heading down to High Springs. I think I'm just going to borrow a car from someone if I can manage it. O-ring said you guys are pretty much set on transportation. Are you bringing your own tanks, or renting from EE?

Well, I think I bought some 104s today so I should have everything, I just need to stop by Ginnie to pick up a tech 40 for one more backup light and I should be squared away on gear. That and I need to drop off me drysuit at EE for the balanced P-valve. I'll probably do that when I go to pick up my tanks.

I am planning to buy a set of 104s this season, but wouldn't be able to fly with them anyway so I will put off the purchase and just rent for the class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom