Ohhh check out my big megs!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive4funOften:
I just love bringing home booty! I cannot believe I got two big megs in the same day. They are PERFECT too! One is a little more brown than black but it is still pretty! Thanks to Jillybean we have pictures and not just stories!

Venice Beach?

I always get a trip out of chicks posting pics of their teets on forums for attention. Nice teeth - yeah thats what you wanted to hear!

FL_Chad:
I always get a trip out of chicks posting pics of their teets on forums for attention. Nice teeth - yeah thats what you wanted to hear!

Always a buzzkill in every group. Thanks for nothing.

Joe

jessecurry:
They're there; I don't think that they were supposed to be the focus of the picture. What do you expect her to do, shoot around them?
:laughing: Shooting around them would be impossible, and for the grump!!! give the gal a break, she's gorgeous and certainly doesn't need SB for attention (I've been out with her before, trust me, she gets PLENTY all on her own).. It's all about the teeth :D

baitedstorm:
:laughing: Shooting around them would be impossible, and for the grump!!! give the gal a break, she's gorgeous and certainly doesn't need SB for attention (I've been out with her before, trust me, she gets PLENTY all on her own).. It's all about the teeth :D

There was a GIRL in the photo... all I saw was a couple nice Teeth!! :D

FL_Chad:

There is no such word in the English language as "teet", except perhaps as an onomatopoetic word used with farm animals such as a baby chicken, also known as a "chick". If you would insult or engage in rude behavior, at least learn the words....

Glad to see I could stir the pot - there wasnt anything grumpy about it. I call it like I see it....didnt mind seeing them by the way. chicks dont pay all that money for us not to look at them....

teet is a word used in the movie Meet the Parents. "I have teets Focker, can you milk me". Thanks for the English lesson though....

FL_Chad:
Glad to see I could stir the pot - there wasnt anything grumpy about it. I call it like I see it....didnt mind seeing them by the way. chicks dont pay all that money for us not to look at them....

teet is a word used in the movie Meet the Parents. "I have teets Focker, can you milk me". Thanks for the English lesson though....

At least learn how to spell the da*n word!

TEAT

http://www.ext.vt.edu/news/periodicals/dairy/2001-02/healthyteatends.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom