Ohhh so tempted...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wheezy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Actually jeallous... my buddy just bought a pro unlimited... it's really nice... I've kinda bagged on them before (mostly because of that little knife it comes with)

but let me tell you this is one nice piece of equipment...

he just stopped by to rub it in,,, ,that and the fact he's going diving tonight and I'm sitting here in my slippers sick as a dog.... I made sure to throw a few coughs in his direction

anyhow... don't you hate it when a freind gets something and it makes you want one? He does this to me all the time, one of those "independantly wealthy" types, spends cash like it's going out of style...

Well at least I get to try it... we are the same size..

sorry, had to get that out of my system

do a little moonlighting and pay off your credit card debt.

Then write a book giving financial advice...

At that point you can join your friend...until then, make nice...

Joewr--who wants to know if your buddy has a Nikon F100 also?

Pro unlimited?

No.. he has a hard time hitting water when he falls off a boat... I think I let him shoot some photos of me riding (we ride dirtbikes too) and it's a lost cause with him even with autofocus ... some people just don't get it...

the pro ul is a seq quest bc... and a darn fine one at that... kinda gimmicky but nice none the less..

gonna send you some action shots joe (at least one anyhow :D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom