OK Boogie - Show Down Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yup, the PA militia big-wig is coming down.

I will be parading my unit in front of Colonel Frank.

Fins spit polished, decks swabbed, masks on squarely, stages slung, cocked and ready for action.

Stand tall men (And Divemistress).

Just like old times when I was "Lawn darting" it.

The parade will be at 10, 12 and 2pm..........

Anyone interested call the master of ceremonies, DiveMistress.

I've got my ambush team ready.

The worse the weather, the better they like it.

If'n ya don't think I have any "leftovers" from "the day", you'd be mistaken ;-)

Somthing tells me the PA Militia uses whatever they can get their hands on at the time.
Colonel Frank will be teaching the teardown procedures for his newest piece of kit. I hear he can do it with a blacked-out mask.

I must admit, I've been working on an underwater paint-ball gun for the times when my buddy isn't paying attention.

The game is "4ATA, caputure the anchor".

The teams are "Blue Snorkels" vs. "Red Snorkels" Team Niagara is Blue, Team Kingston is Red.

Ooooops, I guess I gotta buy some now?

Uhmmmm, what kind? Don't forget, there's a secret get together Sat PM...Uhmmm, no there's not.......

See you on the battle ground.

Boy, you GUE guys are slick.

I figured there was no way on earth you could slip by our banana peel mine fields....

Our beloved Colonel is at risk.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom