OK, Let's Be Honest Guys......................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it feels kinda strange posting here.

If there was a "Men Only" forum..

1) Would women feel left out / discriminated against ?
2) Would they peek ?

Just curious.

Would the women prefer if men were not permitted in...
(not sure if this could even be implemented)

Blue Skies
Soft Landings

Dave.

You've astutely identified the true source of conflict between women and men over this forum. We endlessly debate the question "Men: Should They Stay (Here) Or Should They Go?" But WHY?

Because you get to peek in our bedroom, but you don't provide a Men Only Forum, so that we could peek in yours. Why, just peeking in this thread gives me a taste of the rush you must feel.

What unfairness! If you get to play voyeur, I want to play voyeuse.

(Flinging imaginary gauntlet....) Superregulator, give us equal time!

Divemistress

Iguana Don once bubbled...
How many of you are out there lurking and reading this Forum?

I find it really interesting and not to mention it feels like I am a "Cyber Peeping Tom."

ID - SAYC

Iguana Don once bubbled...
How many of you are out there lurking and reading this Forum?

I find it really interesting and not to mention it feels like I am a "Cyber Peeping Tom."

ID - SAYC

if this is supposed to be a joke, it's been done. ad nauseum.
i thought it was ignorant and offensive the first several dozen times i read it. now, well, now it's time to log off before i go for the throat. or the b***s.

scubafanatic once bubbled...
........"big breast problems" .......isn't that an oxymoron...kinda like "military intelligence" ? :)

Hello divemistress,

You should be careful what you wish for - Iguana Don just might let you peek in his bedroom :)

In answer to your profile question Yes

Now a men's forum and the threads upon it...

The first one might be:

Please help! The bulge in my tight fitting wetsuit doesn't seem to be as big as all the other guys'. What do I do?

Or perhaps,

I started diving to get away from my girlfriend on weekends. Now she wants to learn. How do I stop her? She's already ruined golf!

Another might ask:

I prefer diving to food. Is that normal? =-)

And,

Why do all the other guys' stories seem so much better than mine. Am I boring?

Or,

I only have small feet. Is there a fin on the market to make them look bigger?

Just kidding, "guys". Does anyone else out there have any ideas what terrible secrets and burning male issues the girls might discover?

DISCLAIMER: NONE OF THE ABOVE HAS BEEN DRAWN FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

If the topic on the "new" list interests me I'll check it out. I rarely post here though, sorta feel its not "right"

Tom

we never dreamed that you women would ever venture out of your forum... :tease: We men think it's kind of unfair that you gals post in the men only rest of the board. :tease:

And yes, I am glad we are not diving together tomorrow, as I can already feel my air being turned off! :tease:

I wouldn't be so easy on you. :eek:ut: Instead, I'd cut your air hoses with my trusty Kershaw knife. :eek:ut:

NetDoc once bubbled...
we never dreamed that you women would ever venture out of your forum... :tease: We men think it's kind of unfair that you gals post in the men only rest of the board. :tease:

And yes, I am glad we are not diving together tomorrow, as I can already feel my air being turned off! :tease:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!

peter once bubbled...
Hello divemistress,

You should be careful what you wish for - Iguana Don just might let you peek in his bedroom :)

With subjects like Big breast problems you think we cant help but look ? of course....but I usually get here thru new posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom