Okinawa Airman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2T2 Crash

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all.
I am a new diver, located in Kadena, Okinawa. I have a total of 5 dives under my belt, including the 3 for certification. If anyone on the island wants a dive partner I am here, though I will be gone to Turkey for six months.

welcome to ScubaBoard...I'm sure someone will answer your request from your part of the world!!

Enjoy.

Hi 2T2 Crash and welcome to :sblogo:

Welcome and congratulations on getting certified!

Any good diving in Okinawa? (Silly question, probably.)

Dave C

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

congratulations on certification. I was stationed at Kadena, and loved the diving there.
Though I'm now retired, and in Florida, I still look upon my diving there as some of the best I had. And only 15 minutes from my barracks room.
If I may ask a favor: could you get me an e-mail for Kadena Marina? specifically Ayako Kinjo? I need to repleneish my t-shirt supply.

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

You can post over in the zen divers forum, and also see what else is in your area.

I haven't dived okinawa, but planning a trip down this april - most likely Ishigaki jima.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom