Old Fart says hello to new adventures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome gift! do they dive aslo? Please keep us updated on your progress... We love to read about new divers being certified. I find I learn so much from new divers.

BTW.... Welcome to the ScubaBoard

Vickie

To all,

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Wife says she will cheer me on from shore or boat. (not underwater). Granddaughter doesn't seem to have interest right now (boy are interesting though!!!). I will keep you updated as I go!.

Thanks again

I can only tell you that they must love you very, very much, 'cos' that's not just another birthday gift. They must love you with al their hearts. CONGRATS!!
Just make sure to pay attention in class, practice, practice, practice. Every single exercised must be practiced until perfection...and before you know it you'll be having the blast of your life.
You just don't know it yet, but you just engaged in the most addictive activity there is.
Should I say "break a fin"? Just keep us informed on your progress. You found a sea of friends (sorry, could not resist) here a SB.

Welcome Aboard!!!

It's addictive, but who cares?!?!?

Good friends and good info. What could be better???

P.S. - If you have not already done so, please fill out your profile.

I don't think you can. lol We are glad to have you. You are not an "OLD FART". You are only as old as you feel. I'm 4 years old. lololol

Welcome to the board, scuba lessons for your birthday? What could be better?

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Completed the pool dives Thursday, took first two OW dives in a rock quarry yesterday after work. Having a great time. Now I know what it is like on the inside of an aquarium!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom