Old R190

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey guys,

I've been looking around at some older models of different regs, and I'm trying to see if I can track down the 94-95 R190 second stage in white. Anyone have any ideas where they've disappeared to? I know they were very briefly made, but maybe someone knows where I could find one, if that's possible?

Thanks!

Hi
Old question about an old reg but can anybody answer?
Thanks

I think was only made in 1991. I think @PfcAJ has one, there are three? in a private collection in Florida, and there are a few others that have floated between people. Good luck, they're stunning.

I think was only made in 1991. I think @PfcAJ has one, there are three? in a private collection in Florida, and there are a few others that have floated between people. Good luck, they're stunning.
The white r190 is rare indeed. I have a white g250, but I have never even seen a white r190 except in the scubapro museum pics.

I have a few of the blue ones. Big fan of those!

The white r190 is rare indeed. I have a white g250, but I have never even seen a white r190 except in the scubapro museum pics.

I have a few of the blue ones. Big fan of those!
Hi
Is the white G250 an R190 that has been retrofitted or an original?
I have never heard of a white G250 and I think the R190 uses the G250 body...not sure, just curious.
The "blue one", you mean the crystal blue R190? :)

Yes "good luck" seems to be the perfect expression :)
I have Crystal G250 to barter :) :)

Hi
Is the white G250 an R190 that has been retrofitted or an original?
I have never heard of a white G250 and I think the R190 uses the G250 body...not sure, just curious.
The "blue one", you mean the crystal blue R190? :)
Genuine white g250.

Unsure if the bodies are the same.

Attachments

• 369741B4-BCFD-4D98-B224-7F667339607F.jpeg
    369741B4-BCFD-4D98-B224-7F667339607F.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 55
Genuine white g250.

Unsure if the bodies are the same.
Thanks. I didn't know a white G250 existed. Any details?
Nice pic :)
Is the blue one, the same as the blues in the pic below?

20230713_171620.jpg

Back
Top Bottom