Old tanks with pipe thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KK13

Reaction score
I have 2 old amf steel 50's im looking for working pipe thread valves for them. both tanks just passed hydro but the valves are junk. Im looking for any info on where I could find 2 valves

Thanks
KK13
Adv. open water

ebay, if you are interested in setting them up as doubles I have a like new 1963 Voit twin manifold I would be willing to sell.

Thanks for the offer they were doubles I want to split them up for maybe some pool work.

Sherwood stopped making them about 6-7 yrs ago ,e-bay is the only place you are going to find them , or hidding in some crusty old dive shop

You might want to give John at North East Scuba Supply a call. 610-631-2288 He might have some in his used gear section. He gets a ton of used gear in and out at any time and he rebuilds and 02 cleans all of them before he sells them.

I think I may have a couple of old K-valves that are 1/2 inch tapered threads. Drop me a PM, and I'll look them up tomorrow.

SeaRat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom