Omega Seamaster as a dive watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Android, you can have the dial replaced for about $80 I think. If you have it done during a service, there's not really an extra labour charge as they'll be taking it apart anyway. If you want it done, get the service agent to check the cost of the dial and have it ordered in prior to the service, otherwise it may take a while to get.

Mines been out in the fresh air for 8 years, it's probably not quite as bright as it was when new, but it's certainly bright enough.

Justin.

Freeflyer:
It is not as accurate as a cheap digital, but it is consistent at losing 4 seconds a day, and never needs a battery, which I liked as I worked offshore for months at a time.
J.

Mine hasn't lost or gained any time yet. I guess they are all a bit different.

good watch but I like my Seiko for diving. Wear my Rolex Submairner to parties and dive club meetings .... afraid of loosing an expensive watch while diving ...... knew a diver that once found a Submairner with a broken wristband while diving at the rigs .... the only thing I ever found is a rusty rod and reel.

I have the Seamaster titanium with the black face and love it.

the only problem I have had with it is one of the tiny SS pins in the bracelet closure broke and the store told me it would cost $700 for a new strap because they couldnt fix it, and as yet, I havent found a jeweler that is willing to take on titanium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom