OMS slipstream fin size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelnoraa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am trying to get a pair of this pin, and wonder what size? L or XL.

For drysuit, I have DUI turbo sole size 9. For wet suit, I use size 8 hard sole boot. I am currently using Aqualung Slingshot in Medium. With size 8 wet boot, it fits perfectly. With turbo sole 9, it is a bit on the tight side. I can still put it on and swim comfortable, but taking it off is a bit difficult. In face, last week, the rubber strap broke while I was under water. I swim for at least 10 minutes without noticing. So for OMS slipstream, should I go for L or XL?

I think xl may fit a bit loose on you. I wear xl slipstream, and I am 9.5 to 10 in sneakers.
In my size 10 deep see 6mm safe sole booties, it fits pretty good, just ever so slightly a tad on the loose side. If I wear a bootie with a thicker/hard sole, it becomes a bit small but I could still strap in. With my turbo sole + 4th element arctic sock, the xl slipstream fits perfect. Hope this helps.

I have ML Turbosoles on my TLS350 and wear size 9 on most wetsuit booties and have size L Slipstreams(great fins, by the way).

thank you, scuba_moron & rongoodmen. I will give a large a try. I use deep see safe sole size 8 boot when dive wet. If it is a tad loose for size 10, then it wil be too big for size 8 for sure. I think it will fit my medium turbosole as well if it fits a ML.

thank you, scuba_moron & rongoodmen. I will give a large a try. I use deep see safe sole size 8 boot when dive wet. If it is a tad loose for size 10, then it wil be too big for size 8 for sure. I think it will fit my medium turbosole as well if it fits a ML.

Eelnoraa,

I apologize for giving you the incorrect information.
My deep see booties are actually size 9 - just noticed it as I went diving yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom