One dead at Cow Springs - Live Oak, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True, but how do we know the DSV was checked number of times before that dive, or before previous dives post truck incident?
Bit of a moot point anyway.
Ready access to BO gas is the issue. There's a number of scenarios which can make you spit out that loop, having a reg to breath from will have priority over ability to close the loop.
If you have issues using the loop because of DSV malfunction, you BO, you get to a reg, no different than if you had a caustic, get to a reg.

No caustic cocktail, but I did flood my unit nicely. I think it was the last dive of the day, anyway. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven't flooded my SF2, and it appears to be way more tolerant than the Revo I first learned on. We were about to practice bailouts in my class, so I added a bit of realism to the exercise. :D I only burned the tip of my tongue, but that was bad enough. Yetchhh!

Back
Top Bottom