Online Dive Store Question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitrohead85:
Why does every online diver store have a best price guarantee? Almost every big site that sells scuba equipment has this offer. How can everyone have the best price? So
Also what are your experiences of buying online?
Thanks
Nick

I remember a lot of local stores - electronics, department stores, etc - that offered the same thing a few years ago. I think Circuit City, Best Buy, etc still do it as long as they can verify the information.

I've bought almost all of my gear from online stores and have had no problems. In fact, I make most of my major purchases, diving and nondiving, online. I've gotten tired of going to a store and being told they don't have it, but they can order it. It's easier to sit at home than to get in my van and drive to the store. And I usually get it quicker.

ReefHound:
I dunno but I'm obviously living in it. The boxes I've received have always contained the items I ordered, nothing more, nothing less.

Don't tell me you've never received a free receipt or flier for another product! I've also got loads of free peanuts (and no, I don't mean the kind you eat).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom