Ontario Wreck Database (GPS Co-ord?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL!

MAJOR OOPS!

apologies to wayne AND donna!

didn't realize that there had been a change in executive :wink:

canuckdiver once bubbled...
Jim at Big Jim's charters in kingston is pretty much the best of the charters (IMHO). Plus his wife is president of Preserve Our Wrecks (POW) so I think he has a PRETTY good idea where the wrecks are.

And as a big bonus, he's a SCUBABOARD member!

:wink:
Are they openning up the wreck of the John Hall this year?

canuckdiver once bubbled...
Jim at Big Jim's charters in kingston is pretty much the best of the charters (IMHO). Plus his wife is president of Preserve Our Wrecks (POW) so I think he has a PRETTY good idea where the wrecks are.

And as a big bonus, he's a SCUBABOARD member!

:wink:
Thanks for the flowers
Wayne Plumb is now the President Of POW. After 9 years of being on the POW Board, Donna has stepped down. But we both are still active members. Donna and I are still working with SOS & POW to put in place new approved mooring bouys on our local wrecks.

If you can take me out, blindfolded and put me on the Wreck of the John E Hall, East of the Duck Islands, I'll kiss your butt and let you take a photo, and you can post the photo here for all to see. But you better be able to prove to me it's the Hall.
I don't know who you are but, put you money were your mouth is.

Just maybe the excuse to buy a camera now.:wink: that's if the offer still on the table for kissing.

Jimmy B

Back
Top Bottom