Ontario Wreck Database (GPS Co-ord?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You heard the man, take him out and I'll have to be the offical picture taking diver, above water I can't afford the underwater ones yet.

JB

I've had the pleasure of meeting Ice Frog (Jeremy) and seeing the geodiving.com site.
It's a great idea and will eventually be a very valuable resource for all divers.
I suggest we all visit it and support it's growth.

Ditto on the Geodiving site. I got lat/long for the Lottie Wolf and the Marquette there last summer. The ones for the Marquette put me right on the float. the ones for the Lottie Wolf put me about 150 feet away and I sent updated ones. We also tried to locate the Maplegeln, but was to shallow to navigate (we could see BIG rocks under us) with our 4 foot draft although we thought we could see a float. Next time we'll have to anchor out and explore with a dinghy. Being on a West expose shore, it's subject to the prevailing winds.

Keep up the excellent work Ice Frog

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom