Oreos - the nectar of life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love cookies, of every kind. That is the only kind I can't stand. Even when I'm having sugar withdrawl fits, I wont eat them. My boyfriend is an Oreo lover. Has to have his cookies & milk every night.
I insist that Oreos are the only cookie allowed in the house. Why? Because I know that even in my weakest moment, I wont eat them. They're a great diet food:D

gmbaker once bubbled...
in deed, I am sure ManSteak broke out of his cage to compose this email, but this was truely funny. I heard he was creating a petition for price fixing by nabisco :)

But Genesis has already begun sending bulk faxes to cookie manufacturers stating that we will not tolerate mushy cookies and any company willing to agree to our demands can be a select member of our cookie union. :wink:

ManSteak, do yourself a favor and get some fresh air. More scuba diving and less M. Diving... :wacko:

two things guys...

Kat... i'm so sorry you can't enjoy oreos. to me that's like saying you'll dive everywhere on the east coast but you just never got a feel for florida and the keys... it's probably a recessive gene

SMKChef:

i'm sorry but did you suggest less M. diving?

ManSteak once bubbled...
two things guys...

SMKChef:

i'm sorry but did you suggest less M. diving?

I think it's cutting off O2 to your brain. Remember, when diving, never never hold your breath. You are obviously diving way too deep. :doctor:

ManSteak once bubbled...
Yeah, good call on the beer. Last week when I was staying home to chill with Aaron's girlfriend, we spent the morning perusing the internet for free food. I tried Sam Adams and Ben and Jerries while she tried to crack Godiva chocolates. No response as yet from Sammy. As for B and J's -- that's a tough nut to crack. They ask for all the funny numbers on the back of the carton. Dirty rats! Good luck pirating more food, y'all.

-the king of A1

I once wrote to Quaker Oats because they changed the ingredients in Cap'n Crunch with Crunch Berries cereal. The berries (OK, puffed grain globs) were so over-dyed they turned the milk pink. I wrote and told them I didn't like pink milk. Quaker Oats' response was two coupons and some bull about studies having shown that people like their milk turning pink. I was stubborn and threw away the coupons.

Mansteak:
Maybe it is a recessive gene. Or an acquired taste. My mom never bought cookies, she always baked them. So the Oreos could never measure up.
The minty ones look good, in the commercial. I just can't get past the actual cookie part.

Quaker Oats might be onto something, theres all those different colors of ketchup & the Parkay squeezable margarine in pink or blue. Maybe people do like pink milk & we just didn't know it.

I'm going to stay out of the M. diving.

Kat once bubbled...
SMKchef,
I took a peek at Mansteaks profile & there it is. That's pretty d@mn funny.

And yes, most Hetero women do stay out of M. Diving. :wink:

We should start a poll.

Do you M. Dive or not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom