Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, it looks like this trip might be happening. Denise, I just got the E-mail from Eric that you in. I will call you tomorrow to confirm up with you. i already have Don confirmed so that just leaves Glenn and Cameron. Who ever is in Give me a call so I can you in the books. Is all we have to do know is start praying to the weather gods.

Mat, I've got to be honest here. It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips. But don't expect my 9 year old daughter to join in. No way, Jose. She'll be freediving the Mighty O that day while her daddy leads guided dives, showing all the incredible marine life and cool swim throughs on the Oriskany.

Eric, You sure do have a way with expressing your feelings.:rofl3:

Thanks Capt Jeff!! I will be anxiously awaiting your call...:D

Who knows?

You're with us on the 29th, right?

Mat, I've got to be honest here. It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips. But don't expect my 9 year old daughter to join in. No way, Jose. She'll be freediving the Mighty O that day while her daddy leads guided dives, showing all the incredible marine life and cool swim throughs on the Oriskany.

Looking forward to it, Mat.

LOL, great read, but I think I gave you the wrong idea :/ Date doesn't jive with my schedule, so I'll be elsewhere unfortunately. One of these days I'll be back on the "O", but by no means will I be dry until then :D

Date doesn't jive with my schedule, so I'll be elsewhere unfortunately.

Awwww Mat, I thought you were finally gonna get that Birthday spanking I owe you...

LOL, great read, but I think I gave you the wrong idea :/ Date doesn't jive with my schedule, so I'll be elsewhere unfortunately. One of these days I'll be back on the "O", but by no means will I be dry until then :D

Sorry you won't be there, Mat. And I was picking up your tab at the bar post-dive...

I hope to catch up with you on another trip.

Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom