Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aha! So you're one of those chicks that rinses her hair in the camera bucket.
I knew it!:D

Oh No!!! No bucket for me!!! Didn't you know that boats have fresh water showers? They hide them but I know where to find them. :D

It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips.

Eric is going to call you names.......:lotsalove:

But I was just fixing to get into nail tips...

You know the old saying, when a shark attacks you only have to out swim one other diver....Man, I sure hope on the 29th I can out swim fishoutawater! Guess I better do some practice laps in the pool.:D

Gonna look like a giant Rapala fishing lure. :dork2:And I'll probably smell like bait, 'cause I've been taking fish oil too.
Ya'll might wanna keep yer distance. :D

Did anyone tell Don I attrack sharks, especially large bull sharks :D

And if you're not a fast swimmer there is always the knife trick where you give them a little puncture wound...nothing like letting someone take one for the team :D. I like Don though, we have been bonding over hair products, so:

ATTENTION: There are still two spots left for DEC 29th!!!

"Don't stick me bro!"
To tell you the truth, the only sharks I've ever seen up close were sleeping nurse sharks.
It would be a huge rush for me if a big bull cruised by! Just cruise by though. Different story if he arches his back, points his pecs down and shakes.
Then I'll hide behind Denise.:chicken:

LOL, I wouldn't stick you. Tom Wicker just taught me that trick in case of emergencies. :wink: I have a pet bull shark that follows me around. Once he brought a friend. He has been spotted at least 4 times this summer around me. The good news is he only lurks or cruises by, so you'll be safe with me.:51:

Back
Top Bottom