Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And who says sharks don't have discriminating tastes?

Thanks for the call Capt Jeff!! Now please please weather cooperate and we'll be good to go!! :)

I'll see if I can make it down that way for the trip... I'll talk to the wifey and let you guys know :) Denise said that since tax season is just around the corner, she's going to pickup the tab for me... Boy do I love my scuba mistress!

Frank don't make me ask you what you've been smoking...:D

Every now and then a person must make a choice.

Either stay warm and dry while swapping recipes with "special friends" as you skip hand in hand through a field of daisies on a warm summer evening, or go diving.

I choose to dive. So who's with me?

Frank? Frank?

Seadoggirl? Where are you?

We still have room. Which means you still have room to decide.

Swapping recipes or diving on the worlds largest artificial reef?

Every now and then a person must make a choice.

Either stay warm and dry while swapping recipes with "special friends" as you skip hand in hand through a field of daisies on a warm summer evening, or go diving.

I choose to dive. So who's with me?

Frank? Frank?

Seadoggirl? Where are you?

We still have room. Which means you still have room to decide.

My Candy panties will be just getting back from the warm water and skipping hand in hand down the beaches of Roatan. I leave tomorrow morning. Ya'll have fun!

Swapping Recipes???????????:confused:......you don't know me very well. You would actually have to cook to have a need to swap recipes...therefore; I have no need.
Now, on the other hand, if you have a good recipe for a rum drink that's a different story to tell....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom