Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL......"IF" my local package store has it, I will try that recipe tonight.:eyebrow:

Oh no Denise Angel, no worries as my parents live in beautiful Cullman, the driest of the dry. I am the official alcohol wagon for my friends and family when I go up on the weekends.... :shakehead: It can be a pain esp. when transporting mine as well! :wink:

Hey!!! That's the same rum Eric has on his website!! What a coincidence!! With two endorsements how could I go wrong? Now, for the big question..can I get it around here? I live in smallville USA. Our county was dry until about a year ago so we use to have to drive to the next county to buy liquor. I am sure that is hard for some of you to believe but it is true. I think our county was one of the last ones left in Alabama to vote it in. I will check it out when I go today. If I can't get it here, I will have to pick it up in Pensacola next Saturday.

Yes Appleton's is excellent!! You won't want to waste space in your glass with diet Coke. Just carefully follow Eric's proven recipe above.:shelli:

I have to agree, Appleton is a great RUM, as well as one of pers. fav's, Mt. Gay, from barbados.
Appleton Estate is by far my all time favorite.

Wow!! I am excited!! I am off to do my last minute shopping so I will let you know if I find it. Or, you might be able to tell byyyyyyyyyy theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wayyyyyyyyyyyyy I startttttttttttt typinggggggggggggggggg.......LOL

:(...I told you my little one town package store wouldn't have Appletons. Oh well. I just got some more Bacardi. I will look forward to trying Appletons with you guys. :)

I went out of town yesterday to visit family for Christmas and went by a large package store and just had to stop. Guess what??? They had it!!! I had to get some. I will let you guys know how the taste test goes. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom