Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swapping Recipes???????????:confused:......you don't know me very well. You would actually have to cook to have a need to swap recipes...therefore; I have no need.
Now, on the other hand, if you have a good recipe for a rum drink that's a different story to tell....:D
Start the drink with 1.5 ounces GOOD spiced rum,1 ounce amaretto,1 ounce Grand Marnier, 1ounce each pineapple juice,orange juice.
Of course you can add/subtract upon your personal likes/dislikes, but it is very good.
I am soooo jealous of everyone going on this trip. Wouldn't you know it after I leave Destin ,the area gets the O, damn timing.

Ooooooh thanks dstindivr!! Sounds yummy!! I am going to the liquor store today to stock up for the holidays. You'll just have to come back and visit and dive the O with us.

Thank you!! and Happy Holidays to you!!

Ahhhhhh now....I haven't graduated to that step yet....of course as the evening goes on I put less and less diet coke in with it...:D. So what is your favorite type of rum? So far, I have been sticking with Bacardi.

We went to Jamaica last year. The diving was pretty mediocre, but the rum was awesome:
Appleton Jamaica Rum

Hey!!! That's the same rum Eric has on his website!! What a coincidence!! With two endorsements how could I go wrong? Now, for the big question..can I get it around here? I live in smallville USA. Our county was dry until about a year ago so we use to have to drive to the next county to buy liquor. I am sure that is hard for some of you to believe but it is true. I think our county was one of the last ones left in Alabama to vote it in. I will check it out when I go today. If I can't get it here, I will have to pick it up in Pensacola next Saturday.

Yes Appleton's is excellent!! You won't want to waste space in your glass with diet Coke. Just carefully follow Eric's proven recipe above.:shelli:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom