Oriskany Trips Dec 23 & 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:icoeek:I have to get my hair wet??
I guess I'm going to be the official ship's dork.
A friend of mine loaned me his 3mil suit. Problem is, it's chartreuse on black, and all the rest of my gear is blue on black. Gonna look like a giant Rapala fishing lure. :dork2:
And I'll probably smell like bait, 'cause I've been taking fish oil too.
Ya'll might wanna keep yer distance. :D

Who knows?

It'll be good to dive with some REAL divers and not some Candypants scuba diver wannabes who don't want to mess up their hair or get their gear wet. Perhaps instead of diving they should spend their time on "www.itstoocoldtogodiving.com" where they can comiserate with the other Candypants scuba diver wannabes and exchange ideas on hair products and nail tips.

WOW! :confused:

I guess I'm going to be the official ship's dork.
A friend of mine loaned me his 3mil suit. Problem is, it's chartreuse on black, and all the rest of my gear is blue on black. Gonna look like a giant Rapala fishing lure. :dork2:
:D

OMG....your gear doesn't match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:11:

I even have matching tanks. They are red which matches the red on my DiveRite transpac.:D

Oooooh! RED! Way cool!
Anywhere down there I can pick up a red hood?

Not that I know of. :D My hood, boots, gloves and 3ml are all black (you know black just goes with anything) :D. Just a little red contrast on the transpac to match the tanks.

:icoeek:I have to get my hair wet??

Oh don't worry about your hair. I have this great hair product that you put on after you get out of the water that keeps it.....ummmmmm...NVM :blinking:

Does it have sparkles? I like sparkles.

Actually, I want whatever LLoyd Bridges wore when he emerged over the gunwhale with dry and combed hair.

No sparkles...it just slicks it down so you don't have that windblown frizzy look. I have tried to find a blowdryer/flat iron that runs on batteries so that I could dry and set my hair on the boat after diving but I haven't been able to find one. If anyone knows where I could get one I would appreciate the info.

Don't know about a cordless blow dryer, but I have seen cordless flat irons before:
Cordless Flat Iron : Conair

Runs on butane.

I just shake like a dog.:wink:

Wow Don, Thanks!!! They use to carry these things at Walmart years ago and I haven't seen one in ages!! That is just what I need. I will be placing my order but because of the Christmas rush I may not get it in time for Dec 29th so I will probably have to go with the slick look on that trip, but it is nice to know my hair will be well groomed for future trips. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom