ORLANDO UNTIED Divers - The Thread..part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dldiver:
Hello Everyone!

Until they decide if we get a "not a club" forum, i'm going to attempt to keep this thread up and active...
and this is also my attempt to combine the 2 Orlando threads we have running...

but most importantly, get us in the WATER!
So who's got plans to dive this week/weekend??
Or anything else they need to let the group know :popcorn:

Great idea D, :yelclap: Keep at it and this thing will get huge. :) I tried to start a thread for the springs peeps but haven't had time to keep at it. One day though, we will have the whole state networking in their area, diving together, and with others :jump:

I was worried for a sec that ScubaFool had run you off :wink:

Might be going to Pompano on thurs afternoon with SFDH.Have to see if I can get fri off first.Anyone else is more than welcome.I think all of their boats are wide open

Hey guys, Frogman has a post up for Memorial Day weekend if you guys are interested.

I might be able to go - Ill have to check with work and school :blinking:

Anyone up for either mini season (July 25th and 26th) or 1st day of regular lobster season?
I am thinking about doing a trip on either or possibly both days if anyone is interested.

truck1:
Might be going to Pompano on thurs afternoon with SFDH.Have to see if I can get fri off first.Anyone else is more than welcome.I think all of their boats are wide open
Hey - which Thursday were you talking about?? this week or last?

truck1:
Anyone up for either mini season (July 25th and 26th) or 1st day of regular lobster season?
I am thinking about doing a trip on either or possibly both days if anyone is interested.
and are you talking about going to the keys or somewhere else???

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom