ORLANDO UNTIED Divers - The Thread..part 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be this thurs to Pompano and generally speaking about the lobster season.I was thinking South Florida Dive on rivierside dr in Pompano as there is a hotel right there for mini season or reg season.(assuming it has not been torn down yet)Cooltech frogman 5 and missd were there last year.Sorry about the confusion I was at work and had to run a call while I was typing.

OtownDiver:
I'll be in Weeki too this Sunday with a group from the Divers Direct Pixel Perfect Photo Seminar. So there should be plenty of folks there with cameras to capture your merman moment.

So what is going on for Memorial Day weekend? Anybody going diving locally or West Palm/Jupiter? I've heard good things about Boynton Beach too.

Boy was there a crowd there:shakehead Water looked like a blender had been turned on:rofl3: I saw all the cameras, you must have been one of them. That was a big crowd from Divers Direct also.. Had fun anyway grandkids loved the water slides.

427Dave:
Boy was there a crowd there:shakehead Water looked like a blender had been turned on:rofl3: I saw all the cameras, you must have been one of them. That was a big crowd from Divers Direct also.. Had fun anyway grandkids loved the water slides.

Yes, there certainly was a crowd, but a great opportunity to get used to my camera before my next "real" diving trip! But I wasn't with camera by the time you guys got there, I took so many movies and pictures in the morning with the mermaids that I drained my battery! Its a good thing there is a lot of flow in that spring, or we wouldn't have been able to see a thing! I'll put up some of my pictures soon.

hey naturewalker36! you just did!
we'll probably try and plan another get together soon so just stay tuned...
And let us know in this thread if you ever need anyone to go diving with...we'll do the same :)

dldiver:
we'll probably try and plan another get together soon so just stay tuned...
I say we do a meet n greet in Kissimmee :D Whatcha think?

Please update the list to include:
Li'l38- Osceola County
Wydive- Kissimmee

Li'l38:
I say we do a meet n greet in Kissimmee :D Whatcha think?

Please update the list to include:
Li'l38- Osceola County
Wydive- Kissimmee
I don't know... Kissimmee might be a bit too close for me :D

How about a meet and greet at blue springs in deltona we all could grill out and bring the family for those of you who have kids and some can dive too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom