Oscar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whalesharkoscar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

My english is not super, i am from Belgium (Europe)
I am new here on this forum...
I am 46 years now and i begon diving at 11. stopt at 18j( no time) and begon again 5 years agow...
I dive a lot in "The Oosterschelde - Zeeland" and i make a few dive trips to warmer countrys every year...
Last month i was 2 weeks in Bonaire, 3 hours driving (Brussels - Amsterdam) and a 12 hours flight.... pfff...
But plendid dives at  Bonaire... I will be back !!!

Verry nice to meet you all
Grtz Oscar

Very nice to meet you, too, Oscar! Welcome!

Welcome Oscar. I'm sure your English is much better than my Dutch :)

Hello,

My english is not super, i am from Belgium (Europe)
I am new here on this forum...
I am 46 years now and i begon diving at 11. stopt at 18j( no time) and begon again 5 years agow...
I dive a lot in "The Oosterschelde - Zeeland" and i make a few dive trips to warmer countrys every year...
Last month i was 2 weeks in Bonaire, 3 hours driving (Brussels - Amsterdam) and a 12 hours flight.... pfff...
But plendid dives at Bonaire... I will be back !!!

Verry nice to meet you all
Grtz Oscar

Welcome to ScubaBoard Oscar.

Glad to hear you had such a great time in Bonaire. Bonaire is such a fantastic place. We're going there for the ScubaBoard Invasion in June. You're welcome to join us! We have 2 from Europe that are joining us along with Canada and the US. :D

Seems like a verry nice dive trip, but...
Sorry, i can't make me free in june... high season begins in our toeristik town Knokke (at the North-sea)
Maybe an other time...

Grtz Oscar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom