Other than Panglao diving places in Bohol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there last month. It is not crowded. I stayed for a bit at Henann on the beach and also tried a resort away from the beach. To me it’s not worth staying away from the beach, having to deal with trikes, etc. like the poster said above it’s an easy walk from the beachfront resorts. I dived with Alona divers who were great. I am going back in January, staying at the best western this time to try it out. But any hotel on that beach strip is not a long walk from the beachfront dive centers. It is like an 8-10 minute walk from one end of the entire beach to the other.
Thank you Johnboy. Isis Bungalows are on the beach, i stayed with them before. I am looking forward to the trip.

Great, Thanks! I will definitely consider them.
The main beach is Alona Beach and Bohol Divers Club is there close by. So you are only a couple of minutes walk away.
I rent a scooter for my vacation so I can get around to other areas.

View attachment 753210
Thanks for the map. Now I picture the place, it is very close to Isis Bungalows.

Thanks for the map. Now I picture the place, it is very close to Isis Bungalows.

Be hard to miss

PA280008.JPG

We stayed and dove with Amun Ini our last trip to the Philippine's. They are in Anda Bohol and have an onsite dive shop, it's a small resort but very nice. Enjoyed the diving and the staff was great.

We stayed and dove with Amun Ini our last trip to the Philippine's. They are in Anda Bohol and have an onsite dive shop, it's a small resort but very nice. Enjoyed the diving and the staff was great.
What was your transit method and from where? Panglao? How long did you stay? I was hoping to get there on a future trip. Do you think 6 or 7 days of diving would be a good amount of time, or would it get too repetitive?

What was your transit method and from where? Panglao? How long did you stay? I was hoping to get there on a future trip. Do you think 6 or 7 days of diving would be a good amount of time, or would it get too repetitive?
I'm on the west coast of the US so we flew San Francisco to Manila then Manila to Tagbilaran. Amun Ini arranged a van to pick us up in Tagbilaran and take us to the resort about 1.5-2 hour drive. We spent 9 days there with 8 days of diving and it did not get repetitive to me. The second half of the trip we took the ferry from Tagbilaran to Dumaguete and stayed/dove with Atmosphere Resort in Dauin for 5 days which was very nice as well.

To Blackcrusader: you were absolutely right. Bohol reefs are healthy as ever, Bohol Divers Club is very professional dive shop, and pleasant to dive with. All in all, that was a good time.

To all in this thread: I can send dive report with pics If you want these.

To Blackcrusader: you were absolutely right. Bohol reefs are healthy as ever, Bohol Divers Club is very professional dive shop, and pleasant to dive with. All in all, that was a good time.

To all in this thread: I can send dive report with pics If you want these.

Glad you had a good time. Would love to see your trip report with pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom