Our World Underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat,
How do you get to the CTA lot, for those of us without a good greater chicago area map?

Thanks,

Natasha once bubbled...
I'll be there Saturday. Part of the time, I'll be in the Plaza Resort Bonaire booth helping out there.

Ouuu, the Plaza is a nice place to visit, my wife and I went to their beach last year and rented the hobie on the beach. The owner of the boat was the guy who gives lessons, and he would let us rent if he could sail with us for a little bit to make sure I knew what I was doing. He stayed on the boat for about ten minutes and then swam in. My wife and I had a good sail, we were going fast enough to scare the flying fish out of the water in front of us, mostly we were on one pontoon.:D

Caymaniac:eek:ut:

I believe the CTA lot is right on Mannhiem. It's very easy to find ..it's right before the Convention Center if you're coming from the south. There might be another one kat is talking about ..I'm not sure, but that is the one I'm familiar with.
Caymanmaniac:
Sound fun. I have never been on a Hobbie Cat in Bonaire only in Hawaii, and Chicago.

I'm shooting to help out around lunch time Saturday, so if they want a break I can stand in for them.

The Donald E. Stephens Convention center is on River Rd. in Rosemont & the CTA(Blue Line) lot is just a little north of there, also on River Rd. If you were heading north down River Rd. you'd pass the convention center, than the Hilton(Hyatt?), you'd go under the expressway and then the CTA lot would be the 1st right after going under the expressway. If you cross Higgins Rd. while heading north, you've gone too far. There will be tons of traffic cops there, during the convention, who can help w/ directions too.

Natasha, I will stop by your booth to see you, I'd love to meet you. We should all try & meet up. Pick a location & time (maybe 3:30 by the beer vendor :D ) I think that would be so cool.

Oh you're right. River Road is what is it. Geez sorry.
I'm going to do my best to be at the booth @ noon to 1:00 Saturday.
Kat, I'd love to meet you too. Hope to meet all the Scuba board people, and lots more!

I would like to meet you too Natasha, even though you have been avoiding me for months now about going to lunch sometime.

:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom