Out of Eilat experiences

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djkpsu:
I am normally only there on the weekends, but sometimes if I am told I don't need to come in to work for a few days, I can shoot down during the week.

When you do the dives with Steve, bet him that he has your name tattooed on his arse.:wink: :D :D

:wink: Pretty amazing tatoos, huh. Only saw his torso. Have to ask Leemor about the rest!

DJDiver:
Hello, I may travel to Tel Aviv in Aug 2006. Looking for advice on dive organizations and places to go, distance to travel, etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hi DJDiver,
PM me a couple weeks before you come and I'll send you my phone number. I live close to TelAviv. There is lots of good diving here! And lots else to see in Israel. It's a beautiful country with everything from rain forests to desert and tons of antiquities (even under water) if you're into history.

I enjoyed reading about your experience! The shore dives in Taba are great. The Canyon is my favorite. Lots of fish and corals.

Back
Top Bottom