"Over There"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBabe22

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was anyone able to catch the premier of "Over There" last night on FX? I missed it b/c I met some friends at the bars, and the bar didn't have a tv in it so I couldn't watch it! Thanks :)

ScubaBabe22:
Was anyone able to catch the premier of "Over There" last night on FX? I missed it b/c I met some friends at the bars, and the bar didn't have a tv in it so I couldn't watch it! Thanks :)

I caught it. To me (former JarHead) I really liked it. :bigun2: It's pretty graphic and I'm also a Shield addict too so it's right up my ally. It's definately not a show for the children though. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know about the show?

Rob :D

Phiber0p:
I caught it. To me (former JarHead) I really liked it. :bigun2: It's pretty graphic and I'm also a Shield addict too so it's right up my ally. It's definately not a show for the children though. Is there anything in particular you wanted to know about the show?

Rob :D

Thanks! You thought it was good obviously...I'm just wondering how it would start, and wondering what happened in the first episode?....Realistic do you think?

IMHO it was about an 8 on a 10 scale of realistic. I'm not going to tell what went unless you can't catch the rerun of the show, I looked up the schedule and it will come back on on these dates and times. You should be able to catch at least one of them. I sure love my Tivo!

Sat Jul 30 10:00 pm
Sun Jul 31 11:02 pm
Tue Aug 02 11:00 pm

Rob

Hahaha, thanks...any way to be mean abt not telling me what when down! >:<...kidding, obviously...I'll def try and catch it Sunday or Tuesday! Sat. is my night to hit the bars...starting at happy hour! :)

is that your bike?!

I thought it was really good. I am looking forward to next weeks show. It was alot more graphic than I thought it would have been for cable. I'm impressed!

Matt

Corigan:
I thought it was really good. I am looking forward to next weeks show. It was alot more graphic than I thought it would have been for cable. I'm impressed!

Matt

Good! I'm glad to hear it! I believe that alot of things are getting more graphic...e.g. swearing on the radio...whihc i didnt think 2x abt until my lil cuz was here for a month!

ScubaBabe22:
Hahaha, thanks...any way to be mean abt not telling me what when down! >:<...kidding, obviously...I'll def try and catch it Sunday or Tuesday! Sat. is my night to hit the bars...starting at happy hour! :)

is that your bike?!
Well, if I tell you what happened, you won't have a reason to watch it. Actually, it was a pilot show, but it didn't take long to get into the action. You basicly get introduced to the characters, and find out who they really are when the **** hit's the fan. Although it did throw a slight twist in the end for me, something I was totally unexpecting. I really don't want to give it away for you, but if you must know, let me know and I'll fill you in a bit more.

BTW I've always been partial to white liquors, JD's for sissies. :D
and yes, it's my bike.

Corigan:

Matt

Undoubtedly you have never watched The Shield. Talk about graphic! It's one of those shows that's like a drug though, you can get addicted to it.

Phiber0p:
Undoubtedly you have never watched The Shield. Talk about graphic! It's one of those shows that's like a drug though, you can get addicted to it.

yeha, just never got into it for some reason...graphic scenes don't really bother me!...unless its on House..some of that stuff is gross!

Back
Top Bottom