"Over There"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How long have you been riding?

ScubaBabe22:
How long have you been riding?

Started riding when I was 8 and started racing when I was 12, and I've been on bikes ever since. You ride? or are you just a bike groupie? :D

BTW :eek:fftopic: :laugh:

Phiber0p:
Started riding when I was 8 and started racing when I was 12, and I've been on bikes ever since. You ride? or are you just a bike groupie? :D

BTW :eek:fftopic: :laugh:

I want to learn...or at least go for a ride... one of my friends dad's has a classic harley...OOOOWWWEEEE... I have turned into a bike groupie...my friends this summer are MOTOR obsessed

So what was the surprise ending? Who dies?

ScubaBabe22:
I want to learn...or at least go for a ride... one of my friends dad's has a classic harley...OOOOWWWEEEE... I have turned into a bike groupie...my friends this summer are MOTOR obsessed

So what was the surprise ending? Who dies?

Harley huh? Yeah, well I haven't quite reached that point in my life yet. I'll stick to crotch rockets for a little longer. I have owned two Harleys, they just don't do much for me. Can't beat the thump of that engine though. It's probably best you don't ride, you know you being a sissy and all :D

And no one dies, but there is a casualty that you wouldn't expect. Just suck it up and watch the repeat of the show. I promise if you don't like it, you can learn to ride on one of my bikes.

Rob

Phiber0p:
Harley huh? Yeah, well I haven't quite reached that point in my life yet. I'll stick to crotch rockets for a little longer. I have owned two Harleys, they just don't do much for me. Can't beat the thump of that engine though. It's probably best you don't ride, you know you being a sissy and all :D

And no one dies, but there is a casualty that you wouldn't expect. Just suck it up and watch the repeat of the show. I promise if you don't like it, you can learn to ride on one of my bikes.

Rob

:11:
"I'll have you know, that when I fly, My plane and my crew come first"... If you can name this movie, then we can be friends... Even after that comment... :crafty:

and who likes casulties? babydoll, you play russian roulette like a candian...badly...Since they are crotch rockets, i might as well learn... and since i don't like casulties, you'll be teaching me

do you drive anything else?

ScubaBabe22:
:11:
"I'll have you know, that when I fly, My plane and my crew come first"... If you can name this movie, then we can be friends... Even after that comment... :crafty:

and who likes casulties? babydoll, you play russian roulette like a candian...badly...Since they are crotch rockets, i might as well learn... and since i don't like casulties, you'll be teaching me

do you drive anything else?

Okay, so if I get this movie correct, what do I get? We can be friends? I'll settle for that (for now) :D Lemme see... hmmmm.. I would say that would have to have come from Maverick (Tom Cruise) in Top Gun. Did I get the million dollar question correct? WOOHOO!

And as for the casualty in the show, you will be surprised too. I think.

And yes, you might as well learn on a crotch rocket, everything else is just a toy. I'd be happy to teach you how to ride. Do I drive anything else? I own 3 bikes and I do occasionally drive a car. I own an 01 Mustang GT Bullitt Edition and a 00 Corvette C5. I never have been much into slow rides. I'm afraid one of them (cars) will have to go soon, I'm wanting to add more funds to my new found passion in diving.

Rob

Phiber0p:
Okay, so if I get this movie correct, what do I get? We can be friends? I'll settle for that (for now) :D Lemme see... hmmmm.. I would say that would have to have come from Maverick (Tom Cruise) in Top Gun. Did I get the million dollar question correct? WOOHOO!

And as for the casualty in the show, you will be surprised too. I think.

And yes, you might as well learn on a crotch rocket, everything else is just a toy. I'd be happy to teach you how to ride. Do I drive anything else? I own 3 bikes and I do occasionally drive a car. I own an 01 Mustang GT Bullitt Edition and a 00 Corvette C5. I never have been much into slow rides. I'm afraid one of them (cars) will have to go soon, I'm wanting to add more funds to my new found passion in diving.

Rob

Hahah, yeah it was.. nice job...as long as you didn't look it up! I love that movie...my friends and I will have conversations with those quotes...One of my guy friends was checking out a girl at a bar and i said, "okey, its your turn Mav, you have to have carnal knowledge, of a woman this time, on the premises..." My friend winked at me and took off... :crafty:

Hahah, so 3 bikes and 2 cars... so many motors, so little time! lol! My friends keep trying to get me to go fast, and while I'm not a slow driver, my jeep tips a hello lot easier than their jettas and audis!!! I just need to learn how to drive standard...:( my one friend is debating abt teaching me...apparently he has a turbo and its harder to learn on...???

Hahah, not selling the bikes are you?

ScubaBabe22:
Hahah, yeah it was.. nice job...as long as you didn't look it up! I love that movie...my friends and I will have conversations with those quotes...One of my guy friends was checking out a girl at a bar and i said, "okey, its your turn Mav, you have to have carnal knowledge, of a woman this time, on the premises..." My friend winked at me and took off... :crafty:

Hahah, so 3 bikes and 2 cars... so many motors, so little time! lol! My friends keep trying to get me to go fast, and while I'm not a slow driver, my jeep tips a hello lot easier than their jettas and audis!!! I just need to learn how to drive standard...:( my one friend is debating abt teaching me...apparently he has a turbo and its harder to learn on...???

Hahah, not selling the bikes are you?

Nope, didn't look it up. I think I have seen JUST ABOUT every movie related to war or military that I can imagine.

Yup 3 Bikes and 2 cages and I'd definately sell one of the cars before parting with my bikes. And yup, Jeeps do tend to spill over easier than cars, specially higher end German cars they stick pretty good in the corners. Sticks are not hard to drive, after a little while it's second nature. If you can dive, you can drive a stick. And depending on the car no a turbo is probably not the ideal car to learn on. They tend to spool up quick and set you back a little, and with your foot on or near the clutch, that can make for a jerky ride to say the least.

Rob

Phiber0p:
Nope, didn't look it up. I think I have seen JUST ABOUT every movie related to war or military that I can imagine.

Yup 3 Bikes and 2 cages and I'd definately sell one of the cars before parting with my bikes. And yup, Jeeps do tend to spill over easier than cars, specially higher end German cars they stick pretty good in the corners. Sticks are not hard to drive, after a little while it's second nature. If you can dive, you can drive a stick. And depending on the car no a turbo is probably not the ideal car to learn on. They tend to spool up quick and set you back a little, and with your foot on or near the clutch, that can make for a jerky ride to say the least.

Rob

Good...

Hahah, cars before bikes...I refuse to wreck my car to prove to the guys that I can drive like they can...i can (maybe not as recklessly) like they can!...I want to learn, i refuse to be classified as a female driver...i've got too many thousands of miles on my record to be classified as such...yeah..he's a racer and i've always attributed this to his racing, but its def. a jerky ride... but the little whoosh is cool! So is the speed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom