OW Class Complete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on your new certs.I got my ow diver at 12 also.Keep refining your skills and continue your education.Lots more to learn after O.W ,and more good times as well.

Congrats to both of you. I'm still waiting for the moment when my son can be my dive buddy. Just turning 11 next week, I'll have to stall a bit more, but it'll be great to have quality father-son time (translates into more selfish time for me...and son...to dive!!!:D )

I know I'm not the only one out there like this!

Congratulations. Sounds like you're both off to a great start.

Pete

plot:
Were they all instructors, or were a few dive masters? Sounds like you got some great training. Congrats.
All the newbies, 15 of us, were in two groups. Each had a dive master and a couple of instructors.

Thanks for the additional information! Looks like you two are off to a great start. So many people fail to take the next step like (AOW) you both are. I'm sure you will enjoy it! Don't stop there either Rescue Diver awaits you.....Ocean One

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom