OW Final Exam This Weekend!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdqsony

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all-

I'm proud to say I did well in class for 3 days, now this coming weekend I'm taking exam and I'm nervous. I've studied RDP over and over until I get all correctly more than several times. Now I'm reviewing Knowledge reviews in each chapters... I know all hand signals in PADI OW manual. Is there anything else I should study for?

I know I have to do 75% or better on this written exam.

Wish me luck :blessing:

12660_172388147452_502607452_273986.jpg

Me watching other group in water on Saturday 11/7/09... (doing hand signal "OK") :giggles:

Good luck!

DONT WORRY!!!!

there is plenty of time for you to practice and perfect the RDP tables (even though they are now becoming the ERDPml) when you have got your cert!!

Youll do fine!

I would wish you luck but i am SURE you dont need it!

As I recall you'll definitely see some questions requiring use of the RDP and questions about the relationships of depth, pressure and volume such as what size will the balloon be at the surface vs. at 66 feet and if you use X amount of air in 20 minutes at 33 feet, how much will you use at 66 feet. Just do some light review and relax; you'll do fine.

Relax and enjoy. I'm sure you will do fine. Good luck!!!!

I know I have to do 75% or better on this written exam.

Rather than know what the bare minimum is to pass, and hoping to better, why not strive for 100% and understand you might fall a bit short?

The test doesn't stop when you are handed your C-Card.

And at 100 feet below the surface, the difference between 75% and 100% could mean more than just a failing grade.

This isn't Social Studies 101 you know...

Thanks everyone :)

As I recall, it's not too hard a test. If you know the OW book and tables you'll do fine. Every once in a while PADI puts in a multiple choice question you really have to think about--perhaps a "trick" question? But 99% of it is straight forward.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom