P-valves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loosebits:
What on earth would you need a 100 wide bands for. I just wear one for about a year- stays on just fine :D
EWWWWWW!:11:

I split the box with a buddy and get 50 comfortable dives out of it...

Seriously though, one tip on the wide bands and I can't stress this enough: If you are doing 3 or more days of diving, scrub *really well* after taking them off or the glue tends to build up and you will end up losing skin before your dive trip is over.

loosebits:
Seriously though, one tip on the wide bands and I can't stress this enough: If you are doing 3 or more days of diving, scrub *really well* after taking them off or the glue tends to build up and you will end up losing skin before your dive trip is over.
Yeah, I just switched to them a few dives ago and learned this. And then the glue attracts lint and stuff (ewugh!).

Using an alcohol swab before and after does the trick.

Rick Inman:
Yeah, I just switched to them a few dives ago and learned this. And then the glue attracts lint and stuff (ewugh!).

Using an alcohol swab before and after does the trick.
You wouldn't have so much trouble if you just kept your jimmy clean...

loosebits:
What on earth would you need a 100 wide bands for. I just wear one for about a year- stays on just fine :D

Does it come with a free grinder disc so you can get it off? :cool:

Terry

So um....how does the rest of this setup work? The tip of the condom catheter connects to the end of the tube (of the p-valve) or is there an intermediary?

Web Monkey:
Does it come with a free grinder disc so you can get it off? :cool:

Terry

I find a Dremel works just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom