PADI certification in honduras or thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the info. I am already in guatemala and plan on taking the bus and then the boat to utitlan. I am on my around the world trip and plan on staying a week in utilan and continue to nicaragua after that.

thanks,
claudia

LeFlaneur:
I've heard that Utila is the least expensive place to get certified but I doubt Thailand can be that far off.

More important are the other factors. From where will you be flying, and how long are you going to be at your destination?

I mean, you have to take the travel into consideration too. It is probably cheaper to get to Utila. Jet lag is non-existant (if you're coming from the US) and the culture shock is less too, especially if you know a little Spanish.

Thailand is a loooong flight and completely turns your day and night on its head. It takes a little adjusment. I had more stomach trouble there than I had in Central America. (though it was all minor). That said, if you're going to stay a while and do some land adventure in addition to diving...man, Thailand is tough to beat.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Traveling around the world for 2 years! That is sooo cool!

Let us know how your trip to Utitlan and Nicaragua go.

Dive safe!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom