PADI DM Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You've GOT to be JOKING!

If you havn't LEARNED the physics, physiology and equipment, why on earth do you think you should be a Dive Master?

A dive agency doesn't just give these c-cards out. Leadership is just that! How can you possibly LEAD if you don't KNOW these things?

Dude, it's not THAT hard! Read your books! You paid for them! Duhhhh

*slaps forehead* To think, you could have had a V-8!

You had to know that you would be slammed for asking such a question. Scary to know that you will some day take responsibility for others.....

what kind of diver seek the easy way out.Wake up and smell the nitrox people.Study is the only way for any test.Cheaters sucks and i guess that you are one.I think that you should use more CO2 when you dive.WHy..........go and look for it in the PADI encyclopedia.If you can find that, then i guess you dont have to cheat eh!!!!

Live long, Dive Longer.

well to be fair, i have never came across a boat motor and pulled out the slate and worked out how much air i needed to get it to the top either.

still, if i can do the studying, anyone can

I kinda doubt he still needs the answers....6 years later. This is an old thread. ......then again maybe he does. :)

oh thats scary...

Just in case he still needs some help with his dive theory here is a newly created revision sheet for padi idc physiology

Re-reading this thread makes me sad to think there are some people that just want the certification and dont want to actually put in the study and work to get there, knowing dive theory inside out is vital to ensuring the safely of yourself and others and to increase your enjoyment of diving and teaching diving.

Wow...I just finished up my DM course. It was hard, but it's supposed to be. It took me 5 months because I am also a full time student. I took 16 hours last semester. It was hard. If we have all had to do it the hard way, why the hell should you be able to take the easy way out? Feckin' troll...u should never be a DM!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom