PADI DM Test

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not wanting answers but looking for site that has practice questions for fomulas where I can do the problem and then see if my answer is correct. I am struggling with the formulas and when to apply which one!
Suggestions welcome, thanks

Does anyone have the answers to the Physics, Physiology, and Equipment part of the PADI Divemaster test. I have passed all the pool, open water and written tests except these and don't have time to study for them. P.S. I can get you most SCUBA items at cost if you help.

:rofl3:

Woooo Hooooo! Physics passed today. But I have to admit I had to take it over. Our instructor gave us an additional session and that really helped! I sure did stress over it! I must have worked problems over and over and over again. But it finally sunk in. Glad this test is behind me but I know the theory and tha will make me a better DM than those who buy the test offf of Ebay for the sake of passing!
On to Physiology! :)

Back
Top Bottom