Trip Report Palmar Condos and Diving with Miguel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcohen1021

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Had a great time in Cozumel last month. The Palmar condos always provide great accommodations and location... Diving with my friend / DM Miguel is always an adventure! Only one incident, when the boat broke down after our 2nd dive lol

I finally got finished putting my video together.

Awesome thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the topside photos as well- glad you had a nice trip.

Especially liked the Green turtle in it's yoga position... they are such incredible creatures.

Awesome thanks for sharing. Enjoyed the topside photos as well- glad you had a nice trip.

Especially liked the Green turtle in it's yoga position... they are such incredible creatures.

Thanks! I am sure after so many trips there over 3 decades that I'd seen the dia de los muertos celebrations but I did not remember how huge it was! It was nice to have our Miami friends we met @ Red Sea join us!

One more thing... the scuba op at the casa del Mar pier, very rude and condescending .

Two thumbs up for robertas scuba shack, very courteous and friendly. $9 for tanks weights and a divers down buoy

One more thing... the scuba op at the casa del Mar pier, very rude and condescending .

Two thumbs up for robertas scuba shack, very courteous and friendly. $9 for tanks weights and a divers down buoy
Love Roberta's!

Sounds like a wonderful vacation! I enjoyed the unit that we stayed at Palmar 1/2 years ago, but there was a family which appeared to live full time in one of the lower units, whom basically let their kids run amok, constantly screaming, fighting and made the pool area miserable for everyone trying to enjoy themselves. Did you notice the presence of this obnoxious clan? I would consider staying there again if I didn't have to deal with Damien's offspring.

Enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing. I can’t wait to be diving in Cozumel again.

An almost yearly trip for me - I think i'm coming up on 30 trips since 1990!

Enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing. I can’t wait to be diving in Cozumel again.

Glad you enjoyed! These videos are harder to put together than it should be lol

Love Roberta's!

They were super nice!

enjoyed the 12 minute video. Thank you for sharing.

It was great trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom