Panhandle Springs and a Sink 7-23 & 7-24-9 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol you forgot the most amusing detail of the trip- me busting my ass in the mud!!

Yeah, but you've been busting ass nearly every trip nowadays. I figured it was an assumed fact that you at some point in time, busted ass atleast once during the couple days of diving! :D

lol this is true, this is true

I was mostly happy that I remembered to mention the awesome treehouse we saw. Need to bring a working camera next time.

Great report Mat..

I still have the bruise from the steps at JB where we both fell over four weeks ago!! Dang that hurt my butt and my ego.:dork2:

Yeah, but you've been busting ass nearly every trip nowadays. I figured it was an assumed fact that you at some point in time, busted ass atleast once during the couple days of diving! :D

lol those darn steps got me too! and I was in clothes hoping just to stand in knee deep water to cool off while.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom