Parts schematic for MK25t EVO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMyMyOHellYes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've gotten MK25 schmatics from Buddhasummer and rsingler for MK25 titanium and titanium alloy but the most recent is dated 2008.

I THINK that SP is still producinging an MK25t EVO? If so, is there a more current parts schematic than 2008?

Scrounging a part for one of my MK11ts...

I've gotten MK25 schmatics from Buddhasummer and rsingler for MK25 titanium and titanium alloy but the most recent is dated 2008.

I THINK that SP is still producinging an MK25t EVO? If so, is there a more current parts schematic than 2008?

Scrounging a part for one of my MK11ts...
What part do you need for the mk11t? I bought a butt ton from Simon a while ago and it's more than a lifetime's worth.

10-760-130 : the 300 BAR DIN knob. Simon reports that the one listed from the older schematics is no longer available. I could substitute a chromed brass one, but would prefer to stay with Ti if possible (changing over from the yellow plastic parts the reg came with to black).

Nope. That's all Simon.

The last revision of the MK25 EVO T was in 2015. The DIN 300 knob you are looking for is 10.760.133, which is still in stock.

Just a heads-up, this titanium knob is not cheap. The older 10.760.132 is also still in stock and a tad cheaper.

Attachments

• MK25 EVO T - Schematics (2015).pdf
    361.6 KB · Views: 29
What part do you need for the mk11t? I bought a butt ton from Simon a while ago and it's more than a lifetime's worth.
Umm.. do you happen to have a whole one (reg) to spare?
Highly improbable, but had to try :daydream:

Back
Top Bottom