PDC bull sharks wiped out.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some bull sharks are still in the area or have migrated into it in spite of the recent slaughter. See The bull sharks are still here!!!!!!!

I hope they never chum again and still push for protection.

Some bull sharks are still in the area or have migrated into it in spite of the recent slaughter. See The bull sharks are still here!!!!!!!

I hope they never chum again and still push for protection.

No worries on the still pushing front! :D

The group had already formed, people who have lived and worked here for years, both Mexican and expats, and this event just accelerated the process. Over 300 sigs this morning... keep it rolling! Thanks to everyone!

The petition
The Website
Facebook

Very good news indeed! Now, do we need to hire someone to keep an eye on Senior Andusi?
Nah, he's already in trouble with neighbors; I'd say he's least likely. There are plenty more like him. They need laws to prosecute, marine reserves, rangers.,
No worries on the still pushing front! :D

The group had already formed, people who have lived and worked here for years, both Mexican and expats, and this event just accelerated the process. Over 300 sigs this morning... keep it rolling! Thanks to everyone!

The petition
The Website
Facebook
That's a start. Stop the chumming too.

How common are shark feed dives in PDC vs. Non-feed dives?

When I did it in Feb '09, it was a non-fed dive. It was amazing to drift in the current with a couple of Bulls around, without the need to feed them.

When I did it in Feb '09, it was a non-fed dive. It was amazing to drift in the current with a couple of Bulls around, without the need to feed them.

You know, I don't know the answer to that question - I know someone is doing it, but I don't personally know who, and I've never (and will never) do a feeding dive with them. They are truly majestic just hanging out and being sharks.

My only piece of advice for the dive is don't inadvertently leave the house with your cave fins instead of your ocean fins - I've never been more exhausted after a dive! :) There's SOME current there sometimes!

(FYI I'm not a pro, don't make any money from the industry, just helping those who do).

I've never (and will never) do a feeding dive with them. They are truly majestic just hanging out and being sharks.

Agree 100%

Here's a photo my girlfriend took of the PDC sharks when we were down there.

thumbs_shark-by-steffy-chwedoruk.jpg

I *think* Phantom are the only op that feeds them, not sure.

I am signature 392 on the petition!

Back
Top Bottom