Pelham Quarry Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys, I'm in Huntsville for my summer job so I'll be diving the north Alabama quarries till August. UTdivermatt and I plan to be there both Friday and Saturday for our first Pelham experience. I'll be the one with the red wing :)

Ill be there with ^that^ kid (cmufiledhockey8). Ill be in my awesome seaquest Balance, and probably wearing orange while on the surface.

Hey guys we'll be there Saturday mid morning or thereabout. Red wings and UTorange shouldn't be hard to find.

I will be at Blue Water as well on Saturday. Will be in the water around 9 AM finishing up my AOW cert. I have to do the deep dive and underwater navigation on Sat and I will be finished. I will be with a small group... we will have a u-haul truck full of dive gear. Driving down to Key Largo later on Saturday after I finish up the AOW... going to spend 7 days diving in the Keys!

jeepbrew:
I will be at Blue Water as well on Saturday. Will be in the water around 9 AM finishing up my AOW cert. I have to do the deep dive and underwater navigation on Sat and I will be finished. I will be with a small group... we will have a u-haul truck full of dive gear. Driving down to Key Largo later on Saturday after I finish up the AOW... going to spend 7 days diving in the Keys!

Sure... go ahead rub it in!!

Key Largo's water will probably only be about 10 - 15 degrees warmer and all the silly fish will just get in your way.. To bad you can't just stay and dive in the quarry. :D

Back
Top Bottom