Pelican Case for PT-EP03 Housing & Sea & Sea 110a Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishstout

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I will be placing an order for the new E-PL2 Housing (PT-EP03) with a Sea & Sea YS-110a strobe along with an arm/tray and need some advice on a Pelican case that will fit everything nicely but will still be carry on capable and allow for future expansion.

I am currently looking at the 1520 or the 1550 models and wondered if anyone with a similar setup or the PT-EP01 and strobe have any recommendations as to one or the other or if there is something that would be better. I do prefer a hard case.

I also would be looking to add the Zen port and either a Dive Light or another strobe at some point in the future so need to know if anyone has a full setup and the case you are using.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Sean

I do not have the set up you do but I travel with two DSLR's in ike housings with ds-160 strobes and ports ,I use two Storm cases model IM 2500.They are the largest allowable for carry on and have wheels and a sturdy handle.I got both of them,at different times,on Ebay for about $135 each they were both new.That price is with foam.

If you are interested I do have a Pelican case I am looking to sell at a reasonable price.It's inside dimensions are 12" X 17 1/2" by 6'' deep.It is black hard plastic with foam which has been cut out.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom