Pensacola dive boat "WET DREAM" is back, glad to see them.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nolatom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I got an email advising (I guess) all the divers from their past trips, after a several-year hiatus following Hurricane Sally. Glad to see them back, they're a good operator and good people. I didn't know which thread to put this in, so moderators feel free to set me straight:

Pensacola is my long-daytrip-from-New Orleans dive spot, along with Gulf Shores. A good dive destination, and lots of shoreside things to see and do, and beaches and more beaches.

Nolatom

I got an email advising (I guess) all the divers from their past trips, after a several-year hiatus following Hurricane Sally. Glad to see them back, they're a good operator and good people. I didn't know which thread to put this in, so moderators feel free to set me straight:

Pensacola is my long-daytrip-from-New Orleans dive spot, along with Gulf Shores. A good dive destination, and lots of shoreside things to see and do, and beaches and more beaches.

Nolatom
Hi Nolatom,

Thank you for that update. When I lived in NOLA, I used to dive from a boat in Pensacola with the same name-way back in the '80ies. Is this the same vessel? I think the same owners had a smaller craft called the "Super Spit."

Hi Nolatom,

Thank you for that update. When I lived in NOLA, I used to dive from a boat in Pensacola with the same name-way back in the '80ies. Is this the same vessel? I think the same owners had a smaller craft called the "Super Spit."
Pretty
Hi Nolatom,

Pretty sure it’s same boat. I started diving there around 2000. No idea about smaller boat.
General info, they used to dock downtown, now seems they’re at one of the marinas to the west around Warrington.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom